Thrive Handcrafts was founded in 2011. Owned and operated by a full-time mom, the intention behind Thrive is to create healthy, hand made soaps and other self care products that are pure and sincere.
The following principles guide our work:
- All items are vegetarian and many are vegan. Animal products include beeswax, tussah silk, lanolin, and milk products. No tallow or other animal fats are used.
- Due to concerns about rainforest sustainability, we do not use palm oil in any of our products.
- We do not use mineral oil, petroleum products, propylene glycol, parabens, or other additives.
- All products are made from scratch. Whenever possible, we source our ingredients locally.
- Effective Summer 2012, we are shifting the quality of our ingredients to food-grade, cold pressed (as opposed to solvent-extracted) oils. We have also started using food grade lye.
Please feel free to browse our Etsy shop.
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with new products and retail outlets!